The freerunning class focuses on the visually exciting and creative moves of freerunning. Students will learn how to express themselves through movement on all types of obstacles including walls, handrails, scaffolding, and more. Skills covered in this class include:
- – Flat ground tricks including front/back/side flips and variations, aerials, tumbling, other flips, and twists.
- – Wall tricks such as flips, spins, and twists.
- – Bar work including flyaways, releases, and other gymnastic elements.
- – Static freerunning tricks like flags, handstands, and levers
- – Additional combos, tricks, and creative movement on all types of obstacles.
You won’t find mini tramps, salmon ladders, or rope swings in this class. This will be dedicated to pure Parkour applied to common shapes and obstacles you’ll find in the real world.
Students will conquer courses and then improve their times through practice and coach feedback. Time trials consistently helps students of all skill levels increase their abilities and gain confidence in moving with speed and power.
Prerequisite for Youth Time Trials:
Youth students must be in a Tree Band or higher to participate in Youth Time Trials.
Register for an account
if you have not already done so
Create an account so you can sign-up for new classes, manage your membership, check upcoming classes, and more!
And Have Fun!