2020 Camp Schedule
In accordance with health agency recommendations:
• NO 1-day drop-ins;
• Campers will be kept in the same group throughout the entire week;
• Face masks for will be required until further notice;
• Campers will bring a morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack.
• Campers must bring a water bottle;
• APEX will not be providing snacks this year.
Taking Reservations soon!
As soon as the announcement is made by the government that we are allowed to re-open, we will begin taking reservations.
To ensure you get APEX updates:
1. Text “YES” to (858)260-3887 to receive text updates;
2. Sign our online waiver to create your profile and get on our email list; AND/OR
3. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram at APEXSANDIEGO
Please fill out all forms prior to coming in the first day of camp to reduce the number of people in the lobby on the first day of camp.
Health, and Pickup/Release forms
|Dates for Camps:|
Summer Camps run June 10th through Aug 28th.
The first camp is June 10th-12th.
|Camps run from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
*Extended Care is also available*
Early Drop Off: 8am to 9am
Late Pick Up: 3pm to 5:00pm
Parkour was in every single one of us as a kid: jumping off swings, climbing trees, and hopping over cracks in the sidewalk. Parkour is a great way for youth to focus their energy into fun and functional movements. Training with us is fun and feels more like playing than exercising. Because of this, your kids will keep coming back for more; moving their body in challenging new ways and gaining valuable strength and mobility needed to live a safe and healthy life.
|SIGN UP NOW!|
• $350 for week-long camps;
• $100 daily rate;
Discounts for members:
• Tier 1 members get 10% off
• Tier 2 members get 15% off
• Tier 3 members get 20% off
• $10 for Early drop-off;
• $15 for Late pickup.
**A $50 deposit is due upon registration.
|HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE?
Youth Camps are for ages 5-14, and Teen Camps are for ages 11-16.
During Teen Week our Youth classes will still be happening but students will be split by age and kept separate throughout the week.
Be sure to enroll in the correct class for your age group!
WHAT SKILL LEVEL DO I NEED TO BE?
All skill levels are welcome -- Beginner through Advanced.
Just come ready to immerse yourself into Parkour!
Wear clothes comfortable to run and jump in and sneakers. Bring a water bottle.
Ninja Monkeys & Zombie Crabs
a kid favorite Parkour game
GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
Camps include activities like, vaulting, flipping, swinging, games, obstacle courses, arts and crafts, perseverance training, self-discipline, character development, and more!
We teach safe and sustainable Parkour by using a method that starts slowly and progresses with the student's skill level.
PLEASE PRINT & BRING
THE HEALTH AND PICKUP AUTHORIZATION FORMS
TO SAVE TIME THE FIRST MORNING
Need help signing up?
If you are not already a member, sign our online waiver located at the bottom of this page.
Then, click HERE and continue with step 3 below.
Select the tab for CAMP ENROLLMENTS. The Summer Camps should be listed. Just find the week you are interested in.
Select SIGN UP NOW.
You will have to sign in with your APEX San Diego MindBody login. If you don’t have one or don’t know it just CREATE AN ACCOUNT or contact us.
Once in, either choose Register from this date forward or select the days you want. Then click on ENROLL.
This will take you to the payment page and the drop down menu will give you the option of the weekly rate or the daily rate. Choose the appropriate option.
- If you are paying for the whole week, from the next drop down choose either “$50 Deposit” or “PAY IN FULL”.
- If you are paying the daily rate for less than a week, choose “PAY IN FULL”.
- Then click “Make Purchase”
Contact us with any questions.