KIDS PARKOUR CAMPS
Parkour was in every single one of us as a kid: jumping off swings, climbing trees, and hopping over cracks in the sidewalk.
Parkour day camps are a great way for kids to focus their energy into fun and functional movements, while parents go to work or run errands.
Training with us at our Parkour camps for kids is fun and feels more like playing than exercising. Because of this, your kids will keep wanting to come back for more Parkour training camps and keep moving their body in challenging new ways and gaining valuable strength and mobility needed to live a safe and healthy life.
We have Parkour kids camps during the summer and throughout the school year.
Our kids after school program includes kids group fitness classes, teen group fitness classes and open gym, personal training, competition team.
2021 Summer Camps
Teen Camp and
Teen Camp and
$350 for 4 or 5-Day Long Camps
$100 Daily Rate
Tier 2 members get 15% off
Tier 3 members get 20% off
$10 for Early drop-off;
$15 for Late pickup (grace period 15 minutes).
$50 deposit is due upon registration
In accordance with health agency recommendations:
• Campers will be kept in the same group throughout the entire week;
• Face masks for will be required until further notice;
• Campers please bring a morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack.
• Campers must bring a water bottle;
• APEX will not provide snacks this year.
YOU CAN PRINT, FILL OUT & BRING IN THE HEALTH AND PICKUP AUTHORIZATION FORMS TO SAVE TIME THE FIRST MORNING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE?
Youth Camps are for ages 5-14, and Teen Camps are for ages 11-16.
During Teen Week our Youth classes will still be happening but students will be split by age and kept separate throughout the week.
Be sure to enroll in the correct class for your age group!
WHAT SKILL LEVEL DO I NEED TO BE?
All skill levels are welcome — Beginner through Advanced.
WHAT TYPES OF GAMES / ACTIVITIES?
Camps include activities like, vaulting, flipping, swinging, games, obstacle courses, arts and crafts, perseverance training, self-discipline, character development, and more!
We teach safe and sustainable Parkour by using a method that starts slowly and progresses with the student’s skill level.
WHAT IS A TYPICAL CAMP SCHEDULE?
Click here to see what a typical camp schedule is like.
DEMO CAMP SCHEDULE
NEED HELP SIGNING UP?
1. If you are not already a member, sign our online waiver
2. Then, click HERE and continue with step 3 below.
3. Select the tab for CAMP ENROLLMENTS. The Summer Camps should be listed. Just find the week you are interested in.
4. Select SIGN UP NOW.
5. You will have to sign in with your APEX San Diego MindBody login. If you don’t have one or don’t know it just CREATE AN ACCOUNT or contact us.
6. Once in, either choose Register from this date forward or select the days you want. Then click on ENROLL.
7. This will take you to the payment page and the drop down menu will give you the option of the weekly rate or the daily rate. Choose the appropriate option.
8. If you are paying for the whole week, from the next drop down choose either “$50 Deposit” or “PAY IN FULL”.
9. If you are paying the daily rate for less than a week, choose “PAY IN FULL”.
10. Then click “Make Purchase”
11. Contact us with any questions.